This CodePlex Client is distributed in binary form in a ZIP file, without an installer. It requires .NET 2.0 or later (not included).
- Unzip the files to a directory on your machine, such as C:\Program Files\CodePlex Client
- Place the directory in your PATH environment variable so that it will be available from the command line.
- Right click on My Computer
- Choose Properties
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click the Environment Variables button
- In "System Variables", double click the PATH variable and add your directory to the end of the list, separated with a semi-colon (";"). Alternatively, you may add/edit the PATH variable under "User Variables" to only affect the current user.
- Close and re-start any open command prompt windows to get the new PATH value.